Payments & Pricing
We reserve the right to:
- To cancel any order, at which time we will immediately notify this action by e-mail or phone, using the details provided. We will refund all monies paid using the original method received.
- That all orders are subject to availability of stock
- Contact you via phone or email and take reasonable steps to verify that the order and credit details are bona fide
Pricing In Our Online Store
All prices in our online store are in Australian dollars. We will bill your method of payment in Australian dollars and your card company will convert the charges for you.
Where delivery fees apply, they are charged in addition.
Customers located outside of Australia should check the Delivery Information section for further information about possible customs, import and similar duties and charges that may apply to their order.
Are The Prices Online The Same In Store?
We endeavour to keep our prices consistent throughout our stores and online. Occasionally, our pricing may be different online to in store, due to special promotions etc. that are only available in one channel.
Accepted Payment Methods Online
- American Express
You may split payments between a Gift Card and either a Credit Card or PayPal. If you choose to split a payment, you must enter in your gift card information first. You can only use one Gift Card to make a purchase online. If you have more than one, please contact our Customer Service Team with your Gift Card details who can assist in placing your order.
Buy Now, Play Now And Pay Later With Afterpay
Afterpay offers an interest-free payment option for your purchases online. Buy what you want today and pay it off in four fortnightly equal instalments.
To Make A Purchase Using Afterpay You Will Need
- An Australian Visa or MasterCard credit card or debit card. Afterpay does not accept any prepaid cards.
- To be over 18 years of age
- An Australian residential address
- An Australian billing & delivery address
How do I use Afterpay Online?
- Add items to your shopping bag and checkout
- Select Afterpay as your payment method – you will be redirected to the Afterpay website
- Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment
Please see Afterpay’s full terms and conditions here
For more information on how to use Afterpay online click here
Afterpay In Store
For information on how to use Afterpay in store click here.
- There is a maximum order limit of $1,000
- For online purchases over $500 or for purchases by new Afterpay customers the first payment is required at the time of the purchase. The remaining three instalments will be deducted each fortnight over the next 6 weeks.
- For online purchases under $500 from existing Afterpay customers, the first payment will be deducted 2 weeks after the purchase and the remaining three instalments deducted each fortnight over the following 6 weeks (8 weeks in total).
- For in store purchases the first payment is required at the time of the purchase. The remaining three instalments will be deducted each fortnight over the next 6 weeks.
- Instalments are automatically deducted from the nominated credit/debit card when payment is due. Please ensure that you have funds available on your nominated card when payment is due. You can also choose to make a payment before the due date by logging into your Afterpay account.
- If you fail to pay an instalment by the due date you will be charged a $10 late payment fee by Afterpay and will be charged a further $7 late payment fee if the payment has still not been paid within 7 days. Contact Afterpay if there are extenuating circumstances, which will not allow you to make payments on or before the scheduled date. Please refer to Afterpay’s full terms & conditions here
For queries about Afterpay including payments, declined orders or your Afterpay account email email@example.com or call 1300 100 729. To find information on commonly asked questions go to Afterpay’s FAQ’s page